EdEn Marketing & PR provides services within the PR and Marketing Field, including Academic Writing. Most projects are conducted by myself but I also do outsource projects to my network of experienced and skilled Freelancers.
I’m a passionate writer and a stickler for detail with great organizational skills and experience in working to tight deadlines. I can provide over 5 years’ hands-on experience in writing and publishing, including the education, legal and Property Management industry. Besides my teaching career, I’ve worked in-house for a law firm and a well-known property management company in Frankfurt/Main.
EdEn Marketing & PR exists since 2103 and provides services for customers all over the globe – Individuals, Entrepreneurs, and Companies across Europe and beyond.
- Bachelor of Education with Honours and a Master of Education* in Primary and Secondary School Education (M.Ed) with special focus on German and English studies (literature and linguistics), Mathematics and Theology (Religious Education).
♦ German literature and linguistics
♦ English literature and linguistics
♦ Theology (including Philosophy / Ethics)
- Currently, I’m obtaining a Masters of Arts degree by correspondence course at Fernuniversität Hagen in Germany.
Besides my Bachelor and Master thesis, I’ve written hundreds of mandatory essays and seminar papers throughout my studies, as well as for students and ghostwriting agencies.
- Experience in professional writing – anything from eBooks, Copies, Academic Writing, Transcriptions, Subtitling, Reports, Case Studies, Product Descriptions, Newsletters, Leaflets, Copywriting, Online Articles, Web Content, Guides, and Blog Posts. My skills cover different stages of the production process, whether that’s in SEO Content Writing, Copywriting or Academic Writing (Ghostwriting).
- Web Design, including 2 years of programming experience (Visual Basic, Flash, HTML, XML), I also set up Websites with the CMS «WordPress».
- Teaching (Mathematics, German, English, Religious Education) year 1 – 10.
- I’ve been working in the Real Estate/ Asset Management, legal, educational, travel, and entertainment industry.
- In Australia, I worked as a Preschool and Primary School Teacher for ICPA in cooperation with School of the Air, teaching children in isolated areas (i.e. stations, indigenous communities) throughout the Northern Territory.