EdEn Marketing provides services within the Online-Marketing area, such as OnPage-Optimization, Content Management, Content Creation, and Search Engine Optimization (SEO). Most projects are conducted by myself, but I also do outsource projects to my network of experienced and skilled Freelancers.
I’m passionate about Online-Marketing, have great organizational skills, and experience in working to tight deadlines. I can provide over 8 years’ hands-on experience in Search Engine Optimization, especially OnPage-Optimization and Content Management. Besides my teaching career, I’ve worked in several areas, also for a well-known property management company in Frankfurt/Main.
EdEn Marketing exists since 2013, but I have been self-employed for most of my life and worked as a Freelance since 2007 and during my studies. EdEn Marketing provides services for customers all over the globe – Individuals, Solopreneurs, and Companies across Europe and beyond.
- Master of Education (M.Ed.) with Honours and Teachers’ Training (Referendariat) in Primary and Secondary School Education with special focus on German and English studies (literature and linguistics), Mathematics and Theology (Religious Education).
- Currently, I’m obtaining a second Masters of Arts degree by correspondence course at FernUniversität Hagen in Germany.
- Media Competence Certificate at Goethe University in Frankfurt.
- Certified Course “Marketing in a Digital World” at the University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign.
- A-Levels with a special focus on Technology and Programming.